Friday, July 8, 2016

5 Healthy Desserts You Won't Resist

5 Recipes for Healthy Desserts You Must Try


If you’ve been born with a sweet tooth, and resisting sugary treats is not your primary strength (it’s not my primary strength either, so I totally get you), I am here to offer you 5 healthy deserts, to satisfy your sweet cravings, without leaving you feeling guilty. Whether you are following the paleo diet, you are vegan, you opt for gluten-free/dairy-free or simply – sugar-free, in this article, I have something for everyone. Below are listed 5 of my favorite dessert recipes that I indulge on whenever I can, without worrying about my health. Let’s cook!

Easy Raw Vegan Brownies

Every time I see the word “easy” in the name of a recipe I am immediately onto it. And I have to admit these vegan brownies are indeed super easy to make. The fact that they take less than 20 minutes to make though, doesn’t mean they are not delicious! Actually, they are so DE-LI-CI-OUS that I can’t promise your gorgeous, fit body will be safe.

My trick: To make sure my figure is safe, I’ve "convinced" myself that these brownies are in fact “energy bars” and I eat them before workout (ha-ha)

*this recipe is both vegan and gluten-free

Find The Recipe Here: Easy Raw Vegan Brownies

Paleo Sugar Pumpkin Donut Holes

Unlike the recipe above, this one is more time-consuming and requires more ingredients. Nevertheless, the final “product” is soooo tasty, that it was worth spending every minute I spent in the kitchen, just to experience the pleasure of trying these donut holes. I strongly recommend giving them a go, if you like the combo pumpkin + cinnamon.

*this recipe is grain-free, gluten-free and dairy-free

Find The Recipe Here: Paleo Sugar Pumpkin Donut Holes

Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Bars

To some, sugar-free desert probably sounds like alcohol-free cocktail i.e. not very convincing/appetizing. (for the record: booze-free drinks exist – they are called mocktails and they can be just as good as regular alcohol cocktails)

To the point – this recipe proves 100% that sugar-free doesn’t equal not-a-legit-sweet-treat. I mean, who doesn’t love coconut, peanut butter and chocolate? Now imagine them combined in the most-delicious bar you’ve ever tried in your life… (youmusttryitnow!)

*this recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free

Find The Full Recipe Here: Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Bars

Strawberry Lime Macadamia Cheesecake

When I saw in the recipe description “Gluten, Grain, Dairy, Egg, Soy, Refined Sugar & Cashew Free” I asked myself “what is it made with, then?”...

It turns out making vegan, dairy-free, sugar-free cheesecake is fully possible. What a pleasant surprise!

What surprised me even more was that it tasted better than regular cheesecake (which is not a good thing, if you have are a magician like me, and you possess the power to make cheesecake “disappear” in minutes).

Find The Full Recipe Here: Strawberry Lime Macadamia Cheesecake

Raw Vegan Pistachio Ice Cream

If someone tells you that summer is the best season to indulge on some nice ice cream, tell him he doesn’t know anything about life. There is no "best season" to treat yourself to some delicious ice cream - ice cream has to be enjoyed all year round! Even more, if it’s raw, healthy and vegan.

Find the recipe here: Raw Vegan Pistachio Ice Cream

What are your favorite recipes for healthy desserts? Share them in the comments below - we'd love to try them!

If you liked this post, let us know by sharing it! Share and get $5 off for your next order with La Mav!



from La Mav Combined http://ift.tt/29r9EL3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment